[CUCBC Coxes] Chesterton R.C. needs coxes for TOWN bumps.

Simon Emmings simoooon at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 5 20:06:30 BST 2011

Hello all,

Chesterton Rowing Club are looking for one or maybe two 'bumps hardened' coxes for this year's town bumps(evenings, 19/7 to 22/7). To cox our M2 and M3 crews, who are in division 2 and division 4 respectively.

The ideal applicants would be extremely tiny and light with a very long neck, a good sense of humour and good sense of direction. Actually, even if you're heavy and can't steer you may be in with a chance..not that we are desperate, of course.

If you think you may be remotely interested in helping probably the smallest rowing club in Cambridge, sustain our positon and standing against the 'big boys'. Then, hesitate not, Chesterton Rowing Club needs you!

Recompense, in the form of booze, fags and lots of gratitude...(chain smoking alcoholics need not apply)

For information regarding  possible outings and anything you wish to know, about this wonderful opportunity. Feel free to get in touch.

Many thanks
Simon Emmings
Chesterton Rowing Club