[CUCBC Coxes] A different kind of coxing....?

Chris Wood christopher.i.wood at btinternet.com
Thu Jul 28 19:15:07 BST 2011

Will you be remaining in Cambridge having graduated and would like to
continue to cox?

Is your final year approaching and you think you might prefer a less
intense, more sociable coxing schedule?

If so, Chesterton RC is looking for regular coxes.

We're a small, sociable town club and contest most local events and have
selective adventures off-Cam for the Tideway, and various regattas in the
south east.  We have healthy squads of both men and women with a wide age
group of members. We don't have a club house but we are well known faces in
a number of local hostelries, where we generally retreat to after outings.
We get serious for the bumps, where I like to think we punch above our
weight. Our boats are racked at Peterhouse and Queens.

If you think you might be interested in regular town club coxing, would like
to know more about our club - or maybe give us try - please call or email me
and I'd be happy to tell you more.

Chris

Chris Wood

Captain