[CUCBC Coxes] Coxes needed for City of Cambridge

Hannah James hvaj2 at cam.ac.uk
Thu Oct 28 14:09:48 BST 2010

Hi all,

City of Cambridge Rowing Club are looking to recruit coxes for our men's
and women's squads. We have a range of crews to suit all abilities and
commitment levels. We offer coaching and opportunities to race both on and
off Cam. At the top end of the squads we are looking to build on our HWR
win in 2010 to continue to compete at a National level.

If you are without a boat this term and think you might be interested in
joining our vibrant, social and competitive club please drop me an email.

Thanks

Hannah

--
Hannah V A James