[CUCBC Coxes] Uni Fours today - obstacle in course

Chris Kerr culrc at cucbc.org
Wed Nov 3 10:16:12 GMT 2010

Dear all,

I have just been informed that someone has dumped a skip into the river off
the A14 road bridge. Unless the Conservators are able to clear the obstacle by
this afternoon, we will have to start today's races somewhere on First Post
reach rather than at the normal start poles. We may also decide to finish
further upstream than normal to compensate for this - if we do so we will
place a marshal upstream of the relocated finish to warn approaching crews.

In any case please be aware (and tell anyone who needs to know but is not on
the coxes or contacts lists) that the races today may not be running in their
usual place.

--
Chris Kerr
St Catharine's College