[CUCBC Coxes] Coxed needed for Xpress BC first boat

Bryan Dean mrbdean at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 20:15:34 GMT 2010

Hi

Our men's first crew has recently lost our regular cox to the Cambridge
University lightweight crew. We train in the evenings in the week and Sat
and Sun morning. We need an experienced cox to fill in or become part of the
crew if they are keen.

Right now we are desperate for a cox for a session tomorrow (Tuesday 5 Jan)
evening at 7pm. Please let me know if you are keen. To find out more about
our club you can check out our website:

http://www.xpressbc.org.uk/

Some youtube clips of our crew from town bumps:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUO2srdAuFE&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9eLXRdPY5c

Cheers
Bryan Dean