[CUCBC Coxes] Saturday minute silence

PETER CONVEY peter.convey at btinternet.com
Thu Feb 25 10:03:52 GMT 2010

Dear all

After a number of people have suggested this, and as we have done in previous Bumps in memory of prominent members of our rowing community, we will hold a minute's silence in advance of both the women's and men's first divisions on Saturday in memory of Ian Thompson. This will take the form of an extra gun being fired before the normal 4 minute gun for each division. Thus there will be guns at 5 and 4 minutes before these divisions, and the silence will be held between these two guns.

Please ensure this information is distributed throughout your clubs, coaches and supporters.

Thanks
Pete