[CUCBC Coxes] Tuesday's Results and Notes/Fines

Dan Wilkins dan at cucbc.org
Tue Feb 23 21:13:14 GMT 2010

Thanks to everyone for braving the weather and making it a good day's racing.

Results from Tuesday's races are now available on the website:

http://www.cucbc.org/lents/results

I attach tomorrow's start order.

PLEASE NOTE a change to marshalling arrangements. Tomorrow, M3 will marshal at Chesterton (not on the Reach). All other divisions as normal (i.e. M4 at the start, W3 on the Reach and others at Chesterton).

NOTES FROM THE UMPIRES
You may have gathered today it is going to be cold and potentially very wet. Please ensure that all crews have adequate kit to keep them warm while marshalling and waiting to row home. It is not the umpires' responsibility to provide you with extra kit!

Please bring bank parties while marshalling. It is important we get crews marshalled quickly without messing around - bank parties can help you pull in if it is windy.

If we are running late, we will cancel one or both of the practice starts - please do not do practice standing starts if instructed not to (you can still wind it up while rowing down and do a rolling start).

LOST PROPERTY
A silver ring was found - if it is yours, you will be able to pick it up from the control desk.

FINES
All fines can be appealed by e-mailing Dr Holly Hedgeland, CUCBC Senior Treasurer (seniortreasurer at cucbc.org) within 48 hours of this e-mail being sent.

- Christ's M2 - Dropped bung (no advantage) - £15
- Darwin - Practice start after they were cancelled - Warning
- Emmanuel M2 - Failure to clear and obstructing racing crew - £30
- Magdalene W2 - Ignoring marshalling instructions - £20
- Newnham W3 - Failure to hold it up on bumping - £40
- Selwyn W2 - Failure to clear - £20
- St. Catharine's W2 - Failure to clear and obstructing racing crew - £30

See you tomorrow...

Dan