[CUCBC Coxes] Cox for Wolfson M1

Wolfson Men wolfson.men at cucbc.org
Tue Apr 20 11:27:41 BST 2010

Dear Captains and Coxes,

Wolfson M1 are looking for a cox to join our crew for the coming term. As
well as giving an opportunity to cox in Division 2 of May Bumps we're
looking to race off-Cam throughout May at Wallingford Regatta, Poplar
Regatta and Twickenham Regatta. This would give a cox a great chance to race
on waters other than the Cam.

It looks set to be a fun term of training and racing for Wolfson M1, and we
have eight keen and committed rowers looking for that most important ninth
member of the crew.

So if you're interested, or know someone that might be, please get in
contact.

Thanks,

Sam Foster