[CUCBC Coxes] Coxes needed for Chesterton RC

Amy-Alys Tillson atillson at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 12:51:17 BST 2009

Chesterton Women's Rowing Club is currently very short of coxes, and we are
looking for anyone who would be prepared to cox us even for a one-off
outing. We're a small club, with a varied mix of rowers (senior and novice)
some of whom are hoping to row Tideway next year and enjoy racing on and off
Cam. We're serious about what we do, and do ergs and land training, but
mainly we just want to get fit and have fun.

If you are a college cox looking for some more experience, or something new,
there's no obligation, and we'd pay in chocolate, beer, sterling or the
currency of the cox's choice!

So, if you or anyone else you know would be interested, email me at
atillson at gmail.com.

Thanks!

Amy
Chesterton RC