[CUCBC Coxes] Sub cox needed for one outing per week

SSBC Captain of the Boats captain at ssbc.org.uk
Fri Oct 30 08:18:45 GMT 2009

Hi,

Sidney Sussex Boat Club W1 would like to schedule a weekly afternoon outing
to get in some decent water time while the river is quiet. Unfortunately
the 8 rowers are only available at the same time when all of our senior
coxes are unavailable.

Would anyone be interested in subbing for us once a week?
Chocolate/booze/Boat Club Dinner invite on offer as a thank you as
preferred. The outing would be most Fridays, meeting at 11:50am and
finishing in time for people to get to 2pm lectures/supervisions. We would
be starting from this Friday, 6th November.

Please let me know asap if you can help. We are looking for an experienced
cox - preferably somebody who has coxed a first boat before, and somebody
we can trust not to damage our fairly new boat or get confused coxing a
bow-rigged boat!

Cheers,

Lisa Meegan
SSBC Captain of the Boats