[CUCBC Coxes] reminder

PETER CONVEY peter.convey at btinternet.com
Fri Oct 23 13:05:35 BST 2009

Dear all

With the clocks going back on Saturday night, this means it will be possible to boat earlier in the mornings from next week. PLEASE remember that this is a critical time for noise complaints, as local residents will doubtless notice the change. Please remind all your crews, coaches, coxes of this, and do your utmost to avoid noise complaints, particularly before 0730.

Please also note that I will be away from Cambridge next week, and again from 3-8 November. If you have issues/messages that would normally require my attention, please ensure that the 'committee' e-mail is copied in, which includes the new Senior Treasuser (Dr Holly Hedgeland) and Deputy Chair (Richard Hamersley) in its circulation list.

Thanks
Pete