[CUCBC Coxes] Fwd: HOR4s Coxing Clinic - 13 November 7pm

Edward Randolph ejr53 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Nov 9 10:41:30 GMT 2009

Dear coxes,

Rebecca Dowbiggin (Blue '09, '08, '07) and Phelan Hill (GB senior
squad) will be giving a presentation on how to steer the fours head
this Friday (November 13th) in London Rowing Club. If any of you are
down in London for the fours head then I would really recommend
attending; both are experts on the tideway, and the presentation will
be very useful for all future head races down in London as well as
more general coxing development. In the past college boat clubs have
paid attendance fees. For those of you that don't know her, Rebecca
started out as a novice in Cambridge, and went on to cox the Blue Boat
three times.

London Rowing Club is in Putney, so quite easy to get to by tube.

Happy coxing,

Ted

Begin forwarded message: