[CUCBC Coxes] Coxes Safety Briefing: REminder and Room Change

Mark Stringer coxing at cucbc.org
Wed Jun 3 12:59:06 BST 2009

Dear Coxes,

A reminder that the safety briefings for May bumps will take place at
Engineering this coming Sunday (7th June)

Location: LR3A

Experienced Coxes: 7:15pm

Novice Coxes:   7:45pm

All Bumps coxes must attend one of the two meetings (senior coxes can attend
either if they want to).

You must bring you University Card with you.

The room is difficult to find if you are not familiar with the department,
so I've attached a map with an arrow where you should come.  Make sure you
arrive AT LEAST 5 minutes before your meeting is due to start.  We won't be
able to keep letting people in this time around.

Yours,

Mark

CUCBC Coxing Rep