[CUCBC Coxes] Umpiring May Bumps 2009

Thomas Walton cuwbc at cucbc.org
Mon Jun 1 15:15:35 BST 2009

Dear all,

We're still in need of more umpires for May Bumps, particularly for
the top divisions (W2, M2, W1 and M1) - you'll get a really good view
of the racing, and if the weather's like today then you'll get a
suntan too!

More details are in Chris' message below, but if you have a reasonable
idea of how Bumps work and would like to help then do sign up at
http://tinyurl.com/qoydqa
Division times can be found at http://www.cucbc.org/mays/times -
remember to leave at least a couple of divisions free before your own
race and at least one afterwards.

Thanks to all those that have signed up already,

Thomas
CUCBC Secretary