[CUCBC Coxes] coxing the getting on race

Bryony Enright bryony.enright at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 11:59:52 GMT 2009

Dear all,

Darwin W2 have a crew for the getting on race on the 20th Feb but we don't
have a cox. Is there anyone that would be willing to cox a very keen and
responsive women's second boat for the getting on race? Also we need a cox
for the bumps, or someone who could cox on a few of the days during bumps.

If you can't/don't want to cox us for bumps but can still cox for the
getting on race we would really love to hear from you!! Please get in touch
if you can.

Thanks in advance
Bryony Enright (Captain Darwin W2)