[CUCBC Coxes] Coxing Darwin W2

Bryony Enright bryony.enright at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 10:38:12 GMT 2009

Dear all,

Hi, I am the vice captain for Darwin W2. We are looking for a cox to train
with us so we can race in the getting on race on the 20th Feb. We train on
Mondays AM, Wednesdays AM and Saturday afternoons. Would anyone like to cox
for us?

At the moment we are having real problems finding people to cox and we would
be so grateful if someone from another college could come out with us. Even
if you can't commit regularly to training for the getting on race if you can
cox occasionally that would also be great.

Speaking of which is anyone available this Wednesday? We meet at 7.15 to
push off at 7.30. If anyone fancies coxing us that would be fantastic.

Thanks very much!
Bryony Enright