[CUCBC Coxes] (no subject)

Mark Stringer coxing at cucbc.org
Sun Feb 22 23:02:42 GMT 2009

Hi Guys,

Attached are the slides from this evening's presentation.  If anyone has
questions about bumps, then contact me by email.

I also should have mentioned during tonight's talk that we are getting
towards the part of the year where I need people to think about whether they
would like to stand as coxing rep next year.  Hustings takes place at the
coxing talks before May bumps and the election is held directly afterwards.
Everyone is able to stand, but preferably should have a good understanding
of how things work on the Cam.  If you want to know a bit more about what
the job entails then please get in touch.

Yours,

Mark Stringer

CUCBC Coxing Representative