[CUCBC Coxes] Cox needed for Lent Bumps - Clare Hall M1

D.J. Taylor djt47 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Feb 17 22:46:41 GMT 2009

Hi All

Unfortunately the normal Cox for the Clare Hall M1 boat is unable to
participate in Lent bumps this year and I have not been able to find
replacement within the college. Would any of you be interested, or know
anyone who might be interested in coxing for us for Lent Bumps? For your
information, Clare Hall is a small college with a surprising number of
rowers for its size and we generally compete well in bumps. For Lent bumps,
the men's team is currently second in Division 4.

I¹d be very grateful to anyone who could help us out.
Regards
Derek Taylor
CHBC Men's Captain