[CUCBC Coxes] Reminder: Coxing clinic in Cambridge

Rebecca Dowbiggin rmd36 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Feb 16 20:54:06 GMT 2009

Dear coxes,

Reminder: Coxultancy is holding a clinic this Thursday for all coxes in
Cambridge. Please see below for the original e-mail with all details.

Please note that the clinic will be aimed at intermediate-level coxes and
above, but beginners are also very welcome to attend. Confirmation of
attendance by e-mail is also not compulsory, but it will help us get an
idea of numbers.

We hope to see you soon!

Rebecca