[CUCBC Coxes] Looking for a new coxing challenge for 2010? City needs you!

H.V.A. James hvaj2 at cam.ac.uk
Wed Dec 23 09:38:33 GMT 2009

Hi all,

City of Cambridge Rowing Club are looking for coxes of all standards to
become involved with our ever expanding and highly successful womens squad
in 2010. Whether you have been coxing for years and are looking for a fresh
challenge, or have only just started in the sport, we offer coaching and
opportunities to compete (and win) off Cam. Our outings don't clash with
college training, and a number of our coxes have combined coxing for the
club with coxing college first boats, and even trialing.

Commitment varies with the level of boat, but I would be happy to send you
the details of any training. Please don't be put off by not having much
experience!

If you are interested, please drop me an email!
Thanks

Hannah James
Assistant Captain
City of Cambridge Rowing Club