[CUCBC Coxes] cox needed Wolfson (senior and novice)

M. Barbagallo mb578 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Oct 27 18:44:42 GMT 2008

hi, my lovely 8 novice girls are looking for a novice cox to train with
them (1 morning and 1 weekend outing) and race fairbarnes.

if you want to give it a try, you could cox them tomorrow morning at 7, or
on the next outing (probably sunday at 12).

any questions, let me know...
thanks

if you're a senior cox, and want to cox senior rowers, wolfson boatclub is
still looking for coxes... if you're a senior cox, and want to sub in
tomorrow for my girls (or even cox them until we find a novice cox), let me
know

thanks

Max