[CUCBC Coxes] cox for Mays?

T. Buender tb355 at cam.ac.uk
Sun May 25 13:04:05 BST 2008

Hi,

I know that this comes a bit too late but we have just lost our cox this
week. Our Hughes Hall M1 boat is pretty quick this year including two CUCBC
Blues rower. And considering that we are only 3rd devision we've got a very
reasonable chance to go for blades. But in order to do that we need an
experienced cox who can stir a fast boat around the corners and keep our
boat alive for 4 days. So in case there is still a cox around who has yet
refused the temptation to cox a Mays boat but might reconsider, please let
me know. A good chance to see your name on a blade at the end.

Thanks Til