[CUCBC Coxes] Cox Needed

Amy Atkinson ala24 at cam.ac.uk
Fri May 16 17:33:23 BST 2008

Hi,

LMBC have been inundated with rowers this term and we no longer have enough
coxes. Is there anyone who would like to do bumps who hasn't already got a
crew. Most of the crews that need coxes are doing between one and two
outings a week (We need coxes for LMBC W3, LMBC W4, LMBC M4 and possibly M7
and M8/Gents boat).

Please can you let me know as soon as possible if you can help and which
one of the boats you would like to cox (first come, first served basis -
though I'm not really expecting a flux of requests to cox for us!)

Thanks
Amy

LMBC Chief Cox
chief_cox at lmbc.net