[CUCBC Coxes] Pre bumps meetings...

Laura Sutcliffe cubc at cucbc.org
Tue Jun 3 21:33:44 BST 2008

...Will take place on Sunday 8th June in the Latimer Room at Clare, which is
on the ground floor of E staircase, Old Court.

I think my last email on this subject may have gone into the email ether, so
here they are again (Captains meeting and Hon Sec election have been
switched around)

*5pm* Captains meeting - Captains, see further email to Captains list NOTE
CHANGED TIME WITH BELOW

*5.45pm* CUBC Open meeting (Hon Sec election) - Details will be distributed
to those entitled to vote NOTE CHANGED TIME WITH ABOVE

*6.30pm* Umpires

* 7.15pm* Senior coxes - Further info in emails to coxes list

*7.45pm* Coxing rep election - Further info in emails to coxes list

* 8.15pm* Novice coxes - Further info in emails to coxes list

--
CUBC Honorary Secretary