[CUCBC Coxes] Availability for Cantabs

Will Reverchon Will.Reverchon at sdc.co.uk
Tue Jul 1 11:13:12 BST 2008

Dear All,

This is late notice I know and I am sure it is not the first e-mail you
have received from a town club asking if you plan on staying in
Cambridge over the summer.

I would however ask that if anyone is free for the next week or so and
does fancy doing an evening here or there then please get in touch.

The crew is Cantabs M2. We tend to boat at 6.30 in the evening on
various week nights (Tuesday & Thursday as it stands so far)

Anyone willing to cox should be fairly experienced (to help coach the
crew and keep the boat in one piece)

We are looking at going out tonight so if you can, please ring my mobile
07834058344

Regards

William Reverchon

Quantity Surveying

sdc

Limegrove House

Caxton Road

Bedford

MK41 0QQ

tel:       01234 363155

fax:       01234 348656

email:   Will.Reverchon at sdc.co.uk

web:     www.sdc.co.uk <http://www.sdc.co.uk/>

Information contained in this email is confidential & intended for the
addressee only.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
the sender immediately & delete the email.

Whilst this email has been scanned for viruses before transmission, SDC
does not accept any responsibility for infection & recommends you scan
any content or attachments.

for sdc website go to www.sdc.co.uk