[CUCBC Coxes] Noise in the Mornings around Grassy

Dan Wilkins dan at cucbc.org
Wed Feb 6 11:44:00 GMT 2008

Please be aware that while the Rules and Regulations explicitly forbid loud
cox boxes and the use of loudhailers by coaches before 7:30 upstream of the
Railway Bridge, they should also NOT be used around Grassy Corner before
7:30 as there are a number of people living in barges in this area - this
morning, complaints were received about a couple of coaches using megaphones
here.

At the end of the day, if people complain directly to the council about the
noise, there is nothing we can do about it - we will all lose the use of the
river in the early mornings, which I am sure nobody would want, so please be
considerate.

Many thanks.

Dan

--