[CUCBC Contacts] M3//W3 cancelled, M2 onwards racing

Mark Jacobs mark at cucbc.org
Sat Mar 11 12:32:05 GMT 2023

Dear All,

Following further inspection of the course the Chief Umpires have taken the
decision to cancel the M3 and W3 divisions, but to allow the last four
divisions of the day to race (provided that conditions do not deteriorate).

Thank you all for being patient with us today.

Regards,

Mark Jacobs
CUCBC Safety Advisor