[CUCBC Contacts] URGENT: burst sewage pipe

Catrin Darsley cat at cucbc.org
Sun Jan 29 09:17:14 GMT 2023

Dear all,

The latest update is that the burst pipe may be at Osier's Holt (the field
opposite First Post Corner) so we suggest staying on the Reach.

Please note the advice to ensure that crews progressing downstream of the
Reach wash thoroughly after outings - particularly hands and especially
before eating anything. Crew members should cover any scratches/ blisters/
relevant injuries with a waterproof covering and ensure they are drinking
from clean (otherwise covered) surfaces on water bottles.

Best wishes,
CUCBC Committee

--

-------