[CUCBC Contacts] Radegund Mile 2023 - 7 May

Mark Jacobs mark at cucbc.org
Sun Apr 30 19:05:17 BST 2023

Dear All,

A reminder that entries for this year's Radegund Mile close tomorrow -
though we may accept late entries for an extra day or two if we have space
left in any of the divisions.

For those of you not racing, row-throughs will be available for crews
eligible to train over the lock, drop me an email if you'd like to arrange
a slot and we'll fit you in where we can on a first-come, first-served
basis.

Regards,

Mark