[CUCBC Contacts] Cambridge Spring Regatta - ENTRIES NOW OPEN

Lianne Stanford ls.rowing at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 22:47:51 BST 2023

CUCBC members:

Cambridge '99 Rowing Club will be hosting the Cambridge Spring Regatta
on Sunday 21st May 2023.
We will be hosting the usual 8s races again this year.

This 1000 m side-by-side race up the Long Reach is an enjoyable day of
racing for all crews. It's a Plate competition, so if you lose your
first race, you still get a chance at a plate.

It is a fantastic way to nail those starts in advance of the regatta
season and for college crews it is the perfect way to get some
experience racing.

ENTRIES are open now and close May 17th@ 4pm.
More details about the event and entry form can be found on the
Cambridge '99 Website here
<https://www.cambridge99.org/events/cambridge-spring-regatta>
https://www.cambridge99.org/events/cambridge-spring-regatta

If you have any questions please email regatta at cambridge99.org
a member of the Committee will respond.
* We will do our very best to have your races completed as quickly as we can.
* We aim to give all crews at least two races but this will depend on numbers.
* We will work very hard to meet any timing requests.

* The week prior we will post a sign-up sheet for requests to row
through, although we'd love for you to race.

*Prizes (glass tankards- pints and halfs) will be awarded later that
evening at the Nines Boathouse. Bar will be open. All are welcome.

Best wishes,

Lianne Stanford
Cambridge '99 RC Regattas Committee