[CUCBC Contacts] Emma Sprints 2022 - Entries and Row Throughs

EBC Vice Captain ebcvice at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 09:39:23 GMT 2022

Hi all,

Captains please forward this info to LBCs.

Just a reminder that the deadline for Emma Sprints entries is this *SUNDAY
13TH NOVEMBER*. The deadline for payment for entries is Tuesday 15th at
4pm. Here is the link to enter - Emma Sprints Entries 2022
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSef7VukOVuL_pJG6LY3tjUa777pN_ai6ZZOSn-29ysfNa2VVQ/viewform?usp=sf_link>

All race info can be found on our website, including notes for coxes -
https://ebc.soc.srcf.net/sprints/rules/

If you would like a row through during the event for senior crews please
fill in this form - Emma Sprints Row Throughs 2022
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfiVc5RmN8A34LZXp3fQ9o6l7i7VZUeHsaWMSF1NLX9PLWjLw/viewform?usp=sf_link>

Hope the costume prep is going well!!

If you have any further questions don't hesitate to ask.

Best wishes,
Annabel

*Annabel Cardno*Vice-Captain 2022–2023
Emmanuel Boat Club