[CUCBC Contacts] Clare Novices Regatta

Clare Boat Club clarehonsec at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 20:45:06 GMT 2022

Good Evening,

My apologies for the lack of communication prior to this - this is my third
attempt at getting this email out to the relevant people so I'm hoping it
works!

Following the cancellation of Clare Novices' Regatta 2021, we had hoped to
run a similar event this term (and this was mentioned in our email at the
time). Sadly this has not come to fruition, and I wanted to confirm this on
behalf of Clare Boat Club.

For those that entered crews, thank you for doing so! We have taken the
decision to offer partial refunds to you, so please get in touch with me
(via clarehonsec at gmail.com) to coordinate this. I hope you will understand
that we are unable to offer full refunds as we need to offset the costs
encountered while organising the event.

We look forward to having you back for CNR at the end of this year!

Best wishes,

Jasmine

--
Jasmine Pankhania
Clare Boat Club Honorary Secretary, 2021-2022