[CUCBC Contacts] SCBC M1 Coaching Advertisement

Selwyn Captain selwyn.captain at cucbc.org
Fri Dec 9 11:02:36 GMT 2022

Dear all,

Apologies for the follow up email. Selwyn College Boat Club are seeking a
new Men's First Boat coach for our Lent and May Bumps campaigns. We are
looking to build upon our recent successes including winning the small
academic pennant at HORR and net-positive campaigns in both Lent and May
Bumps last season. A typical week would involve coaching 5-6 on the water
sessions, and the coach will be expected to plan water and erg sessions and
potentially weight sessions.

If you or anyone you know of would be interested in taking up this role, I
would be very grateful if you could either email selwyn.captain at cucbc.org or
message the SCBC Facebook page.

Many thanks in advance,

Alex Griffiths