[CUCBC Contacts] SCBC M1 Coach Advertisement

Selwyn Captain selwyn.captain at cucbc.org
Thu Aug 25 07:38:35 BST 2022

Hi all,

Selwyn College Boat Club are looking for a new Men’s first team coach. We
are looking to build upon our recent successes including winning the small
academic pennant at HORR and net-positive campaigns in both Lent and May
Bumps. We have got a lot of potential and are looking for someone to help
drive us in the right direction. A typical week would involve coaching 4-5
on the water sessions in Michaelmas and 6 in both Lents and Mays. The coach
will be expected to plan water and erg sessions and potentially weight
sessions. For more information message the SCBC Facebook account or contact
our Men’s Captains via MK2075 at cam.ac.uk and Bwg23 at cam.ac.uk, and if you
know anybody else that would be interested, please do let them know of this
opportunity.

Best wishes,

Alex Griffiths

President