[CUCBC Contacts] Women’s Development Programme- Eastern 2021-22

Isabella Mahoney miss.i.mahoney at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 21:23:30 BST 2021

Dear All,

I would greatly appreciate it if you forward on the following to the appropriate women in your club. (J15 to U23 age groups only)

Are you a female rower, between the ages of 15 and 22 years, looking to develop your rowing and become an independent athlete? Are you a female rower wanting to understand what is expected in the world of performance rowing external to Cambridge?

The British Rowing Women’s Development Programme may just be the thing for you!

The programme is directed at female athletes who are currently NOT trialling with CUWBC or part of a high performance pathway.

For more information, criteria and to sign up please use the link below:
https://www.britishrowing.org/gb-rowing-team/performance-talent/wdp/

For a brief overview of structure, dates and locations of the programme please view the attached poster.

Jonathan Conder and I are happy to answer any questions by email or feel free to nab us along the bank!!

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Arrivederla,
Sig.na Isabella Mahoney