[CUCBC Contacts] Fairbairns Coxes Briefing

jcbc-fbsecretary at jcsu.jesus.cam.ac.uk jcbc-fbsecretary at jcsu.jesus.cam.ac.uk
Thu Nov 18 16:46:02 GMT 2021

Hi all,

Just over a week to get your Fairbairns entries in!

The coxes briefing for Fairbairns will be held immediately following the Clare Novices' Regatta in the same location. It is required that all novice coxes should attend, or send a representative, and this year I would also recommend senior coxes who have not coxed Fairbairns before should consider attending. It should not take very long but will highlight the most important elements to keep racing safe.

Fairbairns races on a stretch of the river we don't typically take at speed so please be careful and ensure you have read the coxes notes attached if not attending the briefing.

Best,
Casey