[CUCBC Contacts] Umpiring Lent Bumps 2019

Conor Burgess conor at cucbc.org
Tue Feb 26 01:07:54 GMT 2019

*Captains please forward this message to your clubs*

Dear all,

Thank you to everyone who has signed up to umpire so far. We’re currently a bit short on umpires for Wednesday W3 & M3, Thurs W2, M2 & W1, Fri W2, M2 and W1 and the last four divisions of Saturday. If you, or anyone you know who might be keen (with relevant experience), can make these divisions, we’d love to have you signup.

As a reminder, everyone who umpires will be invited to a free umpires dinner the week after racing, and anyone who signs up in the next two days will count towards their colleges allocation of marshals (meaning fewer slots to fill, and less work finding people to fill them!). If you sign up after that please drop me an email or I might miss you off the rota.

Thanks,
Conor