[CUCBC Contacts] Rowing for Christ's

E.C. Marr ecm53 at cam.ac.uk
Fri Feb 1 09:53:47 GMT 2019

Dear all,

Christ's College W2 is looking to fill a seat this term (and potentially
next term). If you would like to (or if you know of anyone who would
like to) row with Christ's, have access to the best boathouse on the
river, and benefit from brilliant coaching (on and off the water),
please get in touch! We would ensure excellent training, as well as the
opportunity to be part of a super friendly community.

I would be very grateful if you could circulate this email.

Many thanks and I look forward to hearing from you!

Emily

--
Emily Marr | Captain of Boats
Christ's College Boat Club | 20 Victoria Avenue | Cambridge | CB4 1EH |