[CUCBC Contacts] Blazer Fitting: Thursday 25th April, 4:00-6:00pm

Yaeli-Mia Bartels Yaeli at perryuniform.co.uk
Thu Apr 18 16:18:30 BST 2019

To whom it may concern- Boat Club and College Blazers

For all those wishing to order blazers this term, there will be a fitting on Thursday the 25th of April from 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm  at the Goldie Boathouse.

This fitting will provide an opportunity for you to try on our sample sizes and to place your orders. It is open to members of all Boat Clubs and Colleges.

If you are planning on attending please do let me know as soon as possible:

Yaeli-Mia Bartels
Email: yaeli at perryunifrom.co.uk<mailto:yaeli at perryunifrom.co.uk>
Mobile: 078 2606 8295

Background

Perry has been making blazers since 1946. It's what we do and we'd consider ourselves something of an expert when it comes to creating individual club blazers. Using the finest Yorkshire fabric we create blazers that can be worn with pride. And what's more, we can do all of this for perhaps less than you might think. Our in-house streamlined process, Leeds based manufacturing and finishing mean we can deliver exceptional quality at a reasonable price.

Gillian Layton, the proprietor of A.E. Clothier for some 50 years, had to close her business at short notice in February 2017. Within two weeks, working with Gillian, Perry established a replacement blazer manufacturing service for Cambridge University which has led to us being appointed the global merchandise partner with Cambridge University Boat Club. The CUBC website was launched before the 2018 Boat Race and the Chairman and Executive Secretary have visited our operation in Leeds to understand the scale and quality of our operation. We have also been working with Cambridge Ospreys to develop and supply a beautifully flattering ladies style.
Many of the Cambridge University blazers that we supply are shown on our website: https://www.perryuniform.co.uk/find-your-university/cambridge-university

As your dedicated account manager please do get in touch with me if you have any further questions.

Kind regards,
Yaeli-Mia

Yaeli-Mia Bartels
Sales Assistant

M 078 2606 8295
T 0113 238 9520
E yaeli at perryuniform.co.uk<mailto:anna at perryuniform.co.uk>

[cid:B31ABCC6-9E53-4674-8E36-3301AD428695]

Incorporating A.E. Clothier

www.perryuniform.co.uk<http://www.perryuniform.co.uk/>

London office 185-187 Brompton Road, Knightsbridge, London SW3 1NE
Leeds centre Wesley House, Carr Crofts Drive, Leeds LS12 3AL
T +44 (0)113 238 9520