[CUCBC Contacts] Coxing in Mays

E.C. Marr ecm53 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Apr 15 07:44:43 BST 2019

Hello!

Christ's women are looking for a cox for the coming term. It promises to
be an exciting term for us with returners and we look forward to making
gains on the river. We're also planning on racing in the 6-lane
Nottingham Regatta in May.

You would ideally be eligible for Bumps but if not, we would be grateful
for you to cover for our usual cox for most of the term until Bumps.

Do get in touch if you're interested, letting me know your experience
and college (if applicable).

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Emily

--

Emily Marr | Captain of Boats
Christ's College | St Andrew's Street | Cambridge | CB2 3BU | UK