[CUCBC Contacts] Cambridge Rowing Tank Updates!

Georgina Frater gcf23 at cam.ac.uk
Thu Sep 20 19:07:38 BST 2018

Dear Boaties,

We hope you are all looking forward to returning to the river for Michaelmas, but just in case you are ever in need of an indoor session, here are some important tank updates.

New Blades

We are delighted to announce the arrival of our new cleaver shaped blades from Dreher. With a much better lock and finish than the previous set of blades, we hope you will find that they improve the realism and enjoyment of rowing in the tank. The new blades also make the tank suitable for longer endurance sessions, in addition to technical work, meaning it is now perfect for both seniors and novices alike.

Price

This is your last chance to book the tank for the introductory price of £40! From 30th September the price per session will rise to £42.

Inductions

If you book a tank session, be aware that you must have someone present who has completed our induction. If you, or anyone you know, would like to complete one, sign up here: https://doodle.com/poll/uu76vy8h7hvrik4i This could be particularly helpful for any new LBCs and other committee members.

If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Best wishes,

Georgina Frater

--
Georgina Frater