[CUCBC Contacts] Emma Sprints 2018 - Entries, Row Throughs, and Emma Cocktails

Dom Kirkham ebcvice at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 21:02:58 GMT 2018

Hi everyone,

Just a reminder that Emma Sprints entry increases from £50 to £55 per boat
on Thursday 1st November. Entries close on 11th November. Information and
sign up is here: http://ebc.soc.srcf.net/sprints/
<http://s.bl-1.com/h/csyGM2L8?url=http://ebc.soc.srcf.net/sprints/>.
Tickets for Emma Cocktails and sign-ups for row-throughs are also available
on the site.

Thanks for all the sign-ups so far - looking forward to seeing you there.

Best wishes,

*Dom Kirkham*

Vice-Captain

Emmanuel Boat Club