[CUCBC Contacts] For Sale - Gym Equipment

Emmanuel Men emmanuel.men at cucbc.org
Thu Oct 11 12:29:07 BST 2018

Dear all,

Emmanuel are currently undergoing an overhaul of our gym equipment and as a result have a number of items for sale:

Note: All (except the bench) of the following are of “standard” dimension (1-inch diameter, incompatible with Olympic weights)

230.5kg total weight plates including 2x25kg, 2x20kg, 2x15kg, 4x10kg, 2x7.5kg, 8x5kg, 10x1.25kg and 6x0.5kg
6x straight bars
1x EZ curl bar
1x triceps bar
2x dumbbell bars
Assorted collars for the bars
1x standard dimension weights tree
1x Bench pull bench

All of these have served our club well and the only reason for sale is that we are upgrading our entire set to olympic diameter.

Please get in touch if you are interested in any of this and we can discuss prices.

Best wishes,
Tom Eveson,
EBC Men’s Captain.