[CUCBC Contacts] Start of Term Captains' Meeting and Uni 4s

Matthew Temple matthew at cucbc.org
Mon Oct 1 18:05:47 BST 2018

Dear Captains,

The start of term Captains' meeting will take place on Sunday 7th October
at 5pm in the Long Room at Murray Edwards College. The agenda will be
circulated in due course, but if you have any items you would like to raise
then please let me know in the next few days.

The University IVs 2018 <http://www.cucbc.org/uni_fours> will run from
Monday 22nd October to Friday 26th October. Entries will open shortly after
the Captains' meeting, and will close on Friday 12th October. Entries must
be made by college Captains through the CUCBC website. All competing crews
will be expected to provide marshals to ensure the safe running of the
regatta.

This email is being sent to the Contacts list in case any incoming Captains
are yet to receive their CUCBC email logins from their predecessors - if
this applies to you then please ensure that your email and website logins
are handed over ASAP. All Captains should check their CUCBC email
regularly, ideally every day.

Finally, we have already received complaints of excessive noise from coxes
on the river before 07:30 - please ensure your crews and coaches are aware
of the usual early morning noise restrictions, and in particular, the need
to keep coxboxes turned down to a minimum before 07:30.

Best wishes,
Matthew
--
Matthew Temple