[CUCBC Contacts] A.E. Clothier lives on with Perry - manufacturers of the finest English club blazers

Anna Bunting Anna at perryuniform.co.uk
Thu Mar 1 14:18:36 GMT 2018

To whom it may concern - Boat Club and College Blazers

Perry is pleased to advise that we have the capability and capacity to supply your College and Boat Club blazers. Should you require a fitting for your college in Cambridge please contact me.

Anna Bunting, Sales and Marketing Manager, Perry Club.

Email: anna at perryuniform.co.uk

Mobile: 07826068126

Background

Perry has been making blazers since 1946. It's what we do and we'd consider ourselves something of an expert when it comes to creating individual club blazers. Using the finest Yorkshire fabric we create blazers that can be worn with pride. And what's more, we can do all of this for perhaps less than you might think. Our in-house streamlined process, Leeds based manufacturing and finishing mean we can deliver exceptional quality at a reasonable price.

Gillian Layton, the proprietor of A.E. Clothier for some 50 years, had to close her business at short notice in February 2017. Within two weeks, working with Gillian, Perry established a replacement blazer manufacturing service for Cambridge University which has led to us being appointed the global merchandise partner with Cambridge University Boat Club. The CUBC web site will be launched before the Boat Race on March 24th and the Chairman and Hon. Secretary have visited our operation in Leeds to understand the scale and quality of our operation. We have also been working with Cambridge Ospreys to develop and supply a beautifully flattering ladies style.

We have now created our production samples and specifications for most of the Cambridge University College and Boat Club blazers and these will shortly be advertised online. We also have stock and components in our factory enabling a reliable delivery date from order. We would therefore like to let you know that we will be arranging fittings in Cambridge for those of your members who require a blazer as previously provided by A.E. Clothier.

We will be carrying out two fittings in Cambridge during the first two weeks of March. These will be open to all boat clubs and will take place at boathouses in the evenings, the first of which will be on Thursday 8th March. If you would like your boat house to host an event, please let me know as soon as possible so as to arrange logistics. Furthermore, if you have more than 10 students wanting a blazer we will be able to arrange a specific fitting just for your club.
If you do not want to host a fitting but know you will have students wanting to attend, please let me know how many students require a fitting and their email addresses so that we can ensure a quick no hassle sizing service.

As your dedicated account manager do please get in touch with me if you have any further questions.

With kind regards,

Anna

Anna Bunting
Sales and Marketing Manager

 [cid:image001.png at 01D33D16.E914DDB0]

Visit www.perryuniform.co.uk<http://www.perryuniform.co.uk/>

LONDON Office: 185 -187 Brompton Road, Knightsbridge, London SW3 1NE
LEEDS Centre: Wesley House, Carr Crofts Drive, Armley, Leeds LS12 3AL
T: +44  113 238 9520 F: +44 113 263 6561