[CUCBC Contacts] Radio commentating Town Bumps with Cam FM (on 17th-20th July)

R.W. Mifsud rwm41 at cam.ac.uk
Fri Jun 29 19:10:58 BST 2018

Dear most merry rowers, most cool coxes, most courageous coaches of CUCBC
(or anyone else for that matter),

         Here is an interesting opportunity for you - ever thought about
commentating on TOWN bumps? This year Cam FM, for the first time ever, are
thinking of covering TOWN bumps in mid-July (17th-20th July). However, we
are quite worried that most Cam FM members are not going to be around, and
so we might need a bit of help commentating on it. No experience of
commentating on radio (or of bumps itself, or of rowing though I would
wonder why you are on this mailing list) is necessary. If this tickles your
fancy (and it can work around any crews you are coxing/rowing in), then
please sign up here

https://goo.gl/forms/G5nZcd5GnYoQF6ku1

         Any questions, email me. Thank you!!!

                Miffem