[CUCBC Contacts] Radegund Mile Head Race 2018 - Registration reminder...

Tara B tara_bt at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 4 15:01:43 BST 2018

Dear all

A wee reminder for those who have not already entered, the registration for the Radegund Mile Head Race closes a week today at midnight on Wednesday 11th April.

All info can be found online here: www.radbc.org.uk/the-radegund-mile<http://www.radbc.org.uk/the-radegund-mile>

While there will be a beverage for rowers and coxes, unfortunately we are unable to provide food this year so if any club would like to use this as an opportunity for their own fundraising, please contact me to co-ordinate... (in case of an overwhelming response, it'll be on a first come, first served basis ;) ).

Please email events at radbc.org.uk with any queries.

Regards

Tara Beattie

Vice Captain / Secretary