[CUCBC Contacts] Fairbairns Division Times

Charlotte Jackson - Fairbairn Cup Secretary 2017 jcbc-fairbairns at jesus.cam.ac.uk
Wed Nov 29 21:07:20 UTC 2017

Just to confirm the division times are as follows:

Thursday 30th November:
09:15: Novice Men (#101-140)
11:30: Novice Women (#151-187)
14:00 Novice Men/Women (#201-235)

Friday 1st December:
09:30: Senior Men (#251-300)
12:00: Senior Women (#301-350)
14:15: Senior IVs (#401-445)

The website is up to date and the start order has been published on
there.
Race numbers will be at Jesus Boathouse from 07:30am.
Good Luck and stay warm, it is going to be very cold!

Best wishes,
Charlotte

On 2017-11-28 22:16, Charlotte Jackson - Fairbairn Cup Secretary 2017

jcbc-fairbairns at jesus.cam.ac.uk