[CUCBC Contacts] Yellow Flag

flag at cucbc.org flag at cucbc.org
Sat May 27 12:27:08 BST 2017

		Hi all,

I'm the LBC at Homerton, we're retiring one of our boats, a LOLA Aylings Champion from 2004. After giving up on the prospect of selling it, it looks like it's just going to become a Mays burn boat.

If your club is still rowing one such boat (I've spotted Jesus, Fitz and Darwin in the trademark blue), and want dibs on any spare parts, please let me know.

We'll be gutting it for stuff we can use (sliders, wiring, footplates), but you can have riggers, seats, steering apparatus, or anything else from the boat.  Given Aylings went out of business over 10 years ago, parts can be difficult to find (I speak from experience).

best,

Will--
William Collinge (wrac2), Homerton College, CB2 8PHLower Boat Captain, Homerton College Boat Club