[CUCBC Contacts] Looking for a coach!

G.A. Holmes gah45 at cam.ac.uk
Wed Jul 12 20:07:16 BST 2017

Hi all,

The Queens' women's side is looking for a head coach for the coming
year, starting in September/October. This will involve coaching W1 (and
most likely W2 too) across all three terms and increasing in commitment
each term, from 3-4 sessions in Michaelmas to around 9-10 in Mays. Due
to the undergrad/postgrad makeup of the squad, many sessions
(particularly for W1) will be early mornings, however we can work with
this to be relatively flexible about scheduling.

if you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who might be,
please do get in touch at gah45 at cam.ac.uk or give me a ring/drop a text
on 07818812118.

I look forward to hearing from many of you!

Best wishes,

Georgie Holmes
QCBC Women's Captain 2017-18